I was just thinking about being a princess. ::giggle:: Being up next to the castle made me feel like a princess. If this was my castle, I would even keep it the same color. I would live up in the very top, where I have the best view.
This isn't actually a pirate flag. It's stone. And it's not real money, either, or else people would take it out. If I could make this real, I would make the treasure real so I could take it. I'm not posing as anything, just a girl with a gun who's been on a hunt. Hunting treasure, of course. You know how voyages are, you have to bring weapons.
This is at Disneyland. I don't remember what part. I'm just being me, not imagining anything. What else would I be? I'm just shooting objects. I actually didn't get many hits, but that's OK, because they're not real guns or real targets. Same as the first picture. I'm standing with Merida. I was nervous waiting for the picture, but I think I look like Merida in the picture, with my hair and my eyes and my smile. Seimi is just shy. Whenever he's introduced to people, he just acts shy and tries to be cute. He was laying down and crawling right before this picture.
Actually, I don't know why I got this picture. I liked this picture, but I don't know why I got it. Jasmine was nice, mostly because she works there and it's her job to be nice. Seimi was being weird again. I still feel like a princess in this picture.
I like this picture because it's pink and it's a castle. I think my bedroom would actually be in the room with the tall windows. We actually went inside that part, and we could see parts of the story.
This is me making a wish, just as the well turned pink because God made it pink for me. It was blue right before this picture. I was wishing all my life would be a fairy tale, but actually, it already is.
This is just me being at Disneyland. Kind of being fairy tale-ish. I don't mean "ish," just being fairy tale.
Me posing as nature in the Pixie Forest. I'm sitting on a sunflower. Wouldn't it be funny if there was a wedding and the bluebells were actual bells? But only if you got married in the Pixie Forest. I would love to marry somebody with the last name of Pink, because then I could be Ela Pink.
I don't know why I'm not looking at the camera. A pink flower probably caught my attention.
I like this picture because I like his wide eyes and fat baby cheeks.This is at Legoland. We didn't even have to steer because it was on tracks. We just sat back and steered with our feet.
This is me waving at Daddy. This is very similar to Alice's Magic Teacup ride. We got a red color because Jesus picked it for me because it's closest to pink. Last time we went to Legoland I was too short to ride this. I asked Daddy if we could go away and not watch Boookie ride because it made me too sad.
I'm not sure why these rides aren't more Lego-ish. Me having fun.
This is me having fun at the pool. I don't know why I slid down the waterslide so many times. I think it was because I wished there was a pool and this was the deepest water. Probably at least 13 times. I like how I'm not smiling, like with my teeth, but I'm just having fun.
Here's me giving the message to R2D2 the last time we were at Legoland, when I was 4.
Legoland was mostly boy-ish.
Disneyland is mostly known for its princesses because it's a romantic club.