Following are Seimi's highlights from the adventure (commentary in italics):
You mean in the airport? The big planes. Big
planes. The large planes, you know. Yeah, yeah, the large planes.
Seimi's brother and sister played on the iPad during the flight, but Seimi just wanted to read the great comic book in the seatback pocket and decide which boat he would get in when the plane crashed (octagonal boat on the left side of the front exit, in case you wondered). He also diligently studied the safety card and told the Mayor he would tell everyone when the number changed from 737.Following are Seimi's highlights. The most important was this Baby Eejee one because "he's so cute!"
Shooting is the trains. See, I mean bottles. I like shooting the bottles. Boookie always says, "What should we shoot next?" Then we always need to shoot the train that goes, "Noo-en! noo-en!"
I got a gun at Disneyland. Two guns! Now I have two guns!
Where is this place?
(Mayor's response: Frontierland, in Disneyland, in California)
Oh man, it needs to be in Washington!
I like the roofs on the castle. I wanted to make sure we had a picture of the castle.
This is the wishing well by the castle. I wished I could see a castle, and I did!
Window. And a kind of door thing. I like this picture because it's so weird.Is that only one of the Iron Man suits? There were a whole bunch of Iron Man suits.
And this is all of us with Captain America. I'm looking at Daddy and Ela because I like to.
And then we went to Legoland and I got to drive!And here's the big bucket dumping at Legoland.
Baby Eejee. And Darth Vader.
A monster is eating me!
That's all!
